Makeup Policy & Procedures
- Each gymnast has 2 make-up classes available per session.
- If a make-up class is missed, it cannot be rescheduled.
- There are no make-up classes during evaluation week.
- If an absence is anticipated, please see below.
- All make-up classes are subject to availability.
Prior to scheduling your gymnast’s make-up class, please create a “Future Absence” to notify us of your gymnast’s absence from class.
To create a “Future Absence”:
- Login to your online account.
- Click on “My Account” tab.
- Click on “Students” tab.
- Click on “Future Absences”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete.
*Please allow 24 hours for the future absence to be processed and makeup token generated.*
After creating the absent date, schedule your make-up class by:
- Return to “Students” page.
- Click on “Makeups”.
- Click on “Request”.
- Select a future make-up date. (Must be different day than your normal class)
- Classes with openings will be available to be booked for make-up classes. (Openings are based on expected absences from other gymnasts in the class.). If no openings are available, please select a different date.
- Once a class with an opening is selected, click on “Submit Request”.
- You will receive an enrollment request email and once approved, you will receive an approval email.