This is a “by invitation only” group of gymnasts that not only show great potential but also the desire to pursue gymnastics at a more advanced pace. Our Pre-Team class train 3 times per week. Their structured training includes rotations on all the gymnastics events (Vault, Bars, Beam, and Floor/Tumbling) but also includes trampoline and time for strength and flexibility improvement. Attention to detail is essential for future skill development but our instructors understand that these young athletes need to have fun along the way.
Pre-Team gymnasts will work on the component skills that comprise the USA Gymnastics Level 3 routine. Eventually the goal is to offer competitive experiences for these athletes and the desire to compete should be considered a prerequisite for participation in this level.
"*" indicates required fields
- Palm Springs Invitational
- Long Beach Open
- WOGA Classic
- Pacific Classic
- 2023 SoCal Level 7-10 State Championships
- 2023 Region 1 Level 8-10 Championships
- 2023 Region 1 Level 6/7 Championships
- 2023 Development Program Western Championships
- 2023 Development Program National Championships