Frequently Asked Questions
- Crazy Crabs (3-5 years old)
- Lively Lobsters (5-10 years old)
- Electric Eels (By evaluation only)
- Super Starfish (By evaluation only)
- Tumbling Tides (7 + years old)
**If your child is under the age of 8, we recommend that you start in a gymnastics (4 Olympic Events) class. If Tumbling Tides is desired, it can be added as a secondary class.
After the evaluation, the coach will meet with you to discuss which class is best suited for your child. Then, one of our front desk staff will help you enroll in a class time that works well with your schedule.
- Boys or girls may wear tucked in t-shirts and shorts or leotards for girls.
- Hair should be pulled neatly and securely away from the face so that it stays up for the entire workout.
- Girls should not wear bows or other large hair ornaments that may cause discomfort during activity.
- No shoes or socks. All students should be barefoot during class.
- No chewing gum or jewelry are allowed.
- Personal items should be left in cubby holes.
- West Coast Elite Gymnastics will not be responsible for any items that may be lost or stolen.
- Be sure your child’s personal items are marked with their name.
WCEG allows 2 make-up classes per session (8 weeks). Make-up classes must be scheduled within the same session as the missed class and are subject to space availability.
Absolutely! Please refer to our recreation class pricing page for exact fees.
We ask all parents to create a member account on our parent portal.
Yes. We are very confident both you and your child will love his/her class, you may schedule a free trial class before enrolling. You can schedule a free trial class online through the Parent Portal. If you do not already have an account, you will need to create one at this time.
- Create a Parent Portal account online
- Once your account is created, search for the class you want your child to try using our “Find a Class” tool. Everyone new to gymnastics usually starts in the beginning level, depending on the program. However, if you need assistance determining the proper class for your child, please contact email@example.com or speak with our front desk personnel. We will be happy to schedule a free placement evaluation for any child with prior gymnastics or tumbling experience.
- Once you have selected the class, click “Submit Request”.
- Select the student you are scheduling a trial class for.
- Select Enrollment Type as “Trial”.
- When choosing a start date, enter the date you would like to attend the trial class. All trials are subject to availability.
You will need to arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of your child’s class. You will need to check in at the front desk. Our front desk staff will direct you from there. Socks, shoes and other belongings can be stored in the cubbies.
Unfortunately, we cannot hold your spot if the class is dropped. When you are ready to re-enroll, you can do this up to one week prior to student's day of return subject to class availability. You will not have to repay your registration fee when you return.
Members dropping from class prior to the 1st will not be charged for tuition.
- Tuition is non-refundable
- A class credit may be given to members dropping on or after the 1st
A written email is required to terminate the enrollment prior 7 days to the start of the new session to cancel the auto charge. Cancellations after the start of session will incur a cancellation fee of $20.
Yes, there is a $50 annual membership fee for the one child, $75 for two family members, and $100 for three or more family members due upon enrollment. Annual membership fee after July 1st will be $28 per child. Registration fees will be charged on January 1st of each year for enrolled students.
Tuition is due 1 week in advance to the start of the new session.
No. Members paying through auto-pay never pay late fees.
If tuition is not received by the due date indicated on the statement, your student’s enrollment will be cancelled, and their space will be given to the next student on the class waiting list.
In order to enroll in Autopay, please login to your Parent Portal account and add your payment info under your account. You can then opt into recurring billing.
Tuition will be automatically withdrawn from your card on file on the due date indicated on the statement.
Yes, you will only be charged for the weeks that you will attend for the remainder of the session. If you enroll the last week of the session, we will ask for the last week’s prorated amount as well as the following month’s tuition.
Yes. There is a 10% discount over the normal fee for the 2nd child and a 15% discount for the 3rd child on.
WCEG Tuition is based on a 8 week session for the year. There is a minimum of 50 classes for each day, Monday through Saturday, during the year. The gym will be closed for the following observed holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Weekend, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Eve. Please note that we do not offer make up classes for our observed holidays and that the holiday schedule is subject to change.
West Coast Elite Gymnastics has open enrollment year-round for all classes. Each class is charged at a flat session fee. The fee reserves the student’s place in the class whether attending or not. Therefore, there are no refunds for classes missed including scheduled holidays. However, there are 2 make-up classes available per session for each child.