COVID-19 Protocol & Guidelines
Facility Safety Guidelines:
- No-touch thermometers will be used to take temperatures of all students and parents when entering the building. Any student or parent with a temperature over 100 degrees will be asked not to come in.
- Please wash hands or use hand sanitizer before entering the building.
- Water fountain will be closed. Bring a water bottle!
- Foam pit will be closed for now.
- Equipment, bathrooms, cubbies, and key touchpoints will be wiped down and sanitized frequently.
- The parent viewing areas will only allow for a certain number of parents. Chairs will be spread out to allow for proper social distancing.
- Only one guardian per family entering the building as we are limiting the number of people allowed in.
- Face masks and gloves must be worn by all spectators.
- Please remind child to maintain social distancing while in class.
Employee Safety Guidelines:
- Employee temperature must be taken before coming to WCEG, any employee over 100 degrees will be asked not to come in.
- Any employee with symptoms will be asked to stay home for 14 days and only return once fever free for 3 days.
- Face mask will be worn by a coach if a student needs assistance or spotting.
- All staff must have a face mask with them at all times and wear when not in class.
- Please line up along the front of the building no earlier than 5 minutes prior to start of class.
- An employee will notify you when it is time for you to enter and will take your temperature upon entrance.
- Enter through the front door and place all belongings in a cubby.
- A coach will then take your student to line up before class.
- We recommend keeping facial masks on until the coach takes the student to line-up.
- All classes will end 10 minutes early (either at the :20 or :50 mark) to ensure sanitation and limit traffic in the building before the next class.
- All students will exit through the side door. Please make sure to wait by the exit outside and an employee will direct your child to you.
- Please make sure to pick-up your child on time!
Please do not come to practice if you are sick, present any symptoms (i.e. coughing, sore throat, fever, stomachache, vomiting, etc.), or have been around anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days.