WCEG Parent Policies
Recreational Class Tuition (Two Month Sessions)
- All Enrollments are secured by a Credit Card on file at the time of initial enrollment.
- Tuition is due by the 26th of the month for each session and will be auto charged to Credit Card on file if not received on or before the 26th.
- The Tuition Statement will be emailed to the address on file one week prior to the end of the session.
- An email reply is required to terminate the enrollment prior to the 26th of the session in order to cancel the auto charge.
- A $15 late charge will apply to all tuition not received by the 1st of the session.
- Cancellations after the start of session will incur a cancellation fee of $20.
- WCEG Tuition is based on a 2 month session (8 Weeks).
- Annual Registration fees are due on January 1st, and are prorated after July 1st for all gymnasts 12 and under.
- Please note that the annual registration fee cannot be prorated for gymnasts 13 and older.
Class and Attendance Procedures
- Please check your gymnast in on the attendance roster for every class attended
- Please arrive at least 10 mins prior to the start of class, proper warm up and stretching prepares the gymnast for the class activities and helps to prevent injuries as well as lessen the disruption to the class.
- If you are unable to arrive within the first 15 minutes please call/email to schedule a make-up class.
- Please refrain from coaching your gymnast from the waiting area. All of our classes are taught under the direction of our Program Director and USA Gymnastics Safety Certified coaches. In addition to causing confusion for your child and the other gymnast in the class, it creates an unnecessary and potentially dangerous distraction. Please note that the coach(es) are likely have already noticed what you have observed and will make the necessary corrections at the appropriate time.
Make Up Classes
- There is an allowance of 1 make-up class per month on a space available basis.
- Make-up classes must be completed within 30 days of the missed class.
- Student must be currently enrolled in order to schedule a make-up class
- Missed make-up classes cannot be rescheduled.
- Parents, please email or call at least 48 hours prior to missing class to schedule the Make Up class.
- Rates and time can be discussed once the Program Director has assessed the gymnast’s needs.
- Girls should wear leotards and have hair pulled back and secured off the neck.
- Boys should wear T-shirts and gym shorts.
- No jewelry is permitted.
- No Shoes in the gymnastics area.
- Eyeglasses must be removed or secured with a head strap.
Gym Cleanliness & Safety
- Food and/or drink allowed only in the Waiting Area, no exceptions.
- Please clean up after yourselves and your children.
- No candy or gum is allowed in the gym.
- No running, yelling, or roughhousing is permitted in the gym.
- Parents, guests, and siblings are required to wait in our waiting room.
- ONLY Enrolled students under coaches’ supervision are allowed in the gymnastics area.
- Please recycle your plastic, glass and aluminum in the appropriate container.
- No flash photography in gymnastics area.
- No photography or video recording in gymnastics area.
- No Smoking is allowed on WCEG premises.
The gym will be closed to observe the following holidays:
- New Year’s Eve and New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Weekend (Thursday-Saturday)
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
Please note that we do not offer make up classes for our observed holidays and that the holiday schedule is subject to change.